If you’re looking to purchase a GPS tracking device, the good news is that they’re not hard to locate. Depending on your needs, you can purchase a GPS device at your nearest department store, or online.
To purchase a GPS device that includes other solutions to manage your fleet (like ELD compliance, dispatch and workflow), visit our website.
Features of the Motive GPS tracking solution
The Motive GPS fleet tracking and telematics solution gives fleet carriers live visibility into the location, utilization, and health of their operations.
The main features of the Motive GPS tracking solution are:
- An all-in-one solution to manage vehicles, drivers, and equipment.
- The ability to keep vehicles on the road longer with constant maintenance and performance reporting.
- Increased productivity with the ability to track past performances and predict future operational needs.
- Safer equipment through theft prevention capabilities using geofence alerts and accurate location tracking.
- Better visibility with live location data and telematics to manage operations better.
- Automated vehicle pairing so you can instantly see which driver is pulling a particular trailer and validate manual driver logs for accuracy.
- Report creation using pre-existing reports or group data to create unique reports for your terminals, branches, and assets types.
- TMS integrations that provide an overview of all dispatch, vehicle, driver, and asset information in one dashboard.
- Reliable devices and sensors to give you consistent visibility into your operations in any environment.
- Comprehensive coverage which allows you to pull all of your operational data into one platform and oversee every aspect of your physical operations in one place.
- Remote device monitoring so you can set up offline and battery alerts, manage driver logs, alter GPS ping rates, and pair vehicles with drivers.