Once the Vehicle Gateway is connected, the LED lights will turn on and turn red. If the lights don’t immediately turn on, switch ON the vehicle ignition and the lights should illuminate. When the Vehicle Gateway has acquired a cellular/GPS signal, the left LED will turn green. (See how to install ELD FAQ)
Assign the ELD
- You’ll need a KeepTruckin login for your fleet for setup. If you don’t have one, ask your Fleet Admin to create one for you. Read here to learn how to make one.
- Create a new vehicle on the KeepTruckin Fleet Dashboard. Read here to learn how to add one to your fleet.
- Edit the vehicle’s profile and assign the new Vehicle Gateway to that vehicle by adding the serial number printed on the back of the Vehicle Gateway to the vehicle’s profile.
- If your driver needs to track Hours of Service (HOS), then please create a driver account for them and ask them to download and log in to the KeepTruckin Driver App for iOS or Android. If they don’t need to track HOS, there’s no need to download the KeepTruckin Driver App.
- Follow the in-app instructions to pair your mobile device with the Vehicle Gateway.
- Once connected, select the correct vehicle and you’re all set! The right LED on the Vehicle Gateway will turn green to show a successful Bluetooth connection between the Driver App and the Vehicle Gateway.
To see this guide in PDF format, click here.